A philosophical statement about "Buyer Support"
(How it's NOT our intention to "sell" buyers anything!)
Here we want to introduce the intentions behind the concept, and basic to all the resources and services described in the creation of our business model, 20 years ago....and still prevailing:
1. First, we intended to create a service to the relocating family that we would want for ourselves and our families: open, honest, personal, efficient, client-focused always.
2. The second measure was that it should be the most professional level possible, believing clients deserved it and would appreciate the difference.
3. We determined those goals could only be accomplished as follows:
- Creating an agency exclusively for buyers, where the reality as well as the appearance of conflicts of interest are completely eliminated.
It's the Keystone of everything we do, affecting every facet!
- Offering "Client-Level" service according to "The Common Law of Agency," where loyalty, advocacy and absolute transparency are standard, (and which are the standards embraced by attorneys, accountants, doctors and all true professionals.) It's a service level higher than the law requires.
Thusly, relationships are changed. Buyers are now "clients," under our protection, and not "customers."
- Styling the service and our mindsets as "consultative", where options are open and unbounded...decisions are carefully built, without prejudice...where the bad as well as the good are presented for review.
...so we become consultants instead of salespersons, which we take seriously!
"It is not our intent to sell our buyers anything. Our intent is to help them buy what they need to buy, and often, to protect them from someone with an adverse interest to sell to them."
- Creating an atmosphere of confidence and trust, with hospitality "off the chart"! For the fun of it!
So...becoming the "Cheers" of the real estate world.
This became the principles of practice 20 years ago and still remains as the foundation....
The benefits are recited in subsequent topics...but relate to everything we do.
And it doesn't cost a penny more, as we'll explain.